Ed Sheeran Concert

The singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran has been on tour since March for his new album Divide. On September 22I went to one of his concerts at TD Garden, and it was fantastic. I sat facing the stage on the balcony. His opening act was James Blunt who, after a few songs, told the audience that he would be taking pictures and signing autographs at door 19. Immediately, I went to wait in the very long line. Unfortunately, I missed the first few songs from Ed Sheeran while waiting, but I did get a picture with James Blunt, and a signed CD. Ed Sheeran performed the songs: “Castle on the Hill”, “Eraser”, “The A Team”, “Don’t”, “New Man”, “Dive”, “Bloodstream”, “Happier”, “Tenerife Sea”, “Galway Girl”, “How Would You Feel”, “Photograph”, “Perfect”,” Nancy Mulligan”, “Thinking Out Loud”, “Sing”, “Shape of You”, and “You Need Me I Don’t Need You”. He also told us about his life and musical career. Some of his songs on the album are  dedicated to his grandma, who recently passed away. Also, one of his songs,”Perfect,” he worked on with his brother, who is a classical music composer. Throughout the whole performance the stadium was filled with great energy and music.